Hello, we are Greg & Julie! We are authors, speakers, and marriage disciples. We help couples that are experiencing difficulties in their marriage, regain hope and we offer solutions to assist them in rediscovering the joy and beauty in their relationship so that they can go on to living a Strong Catholic Marriage!
Our Core Values
- Integrity in all things
- Obedience and fidelity to God and His Church
- Commitment to service
- Respecting the dignity of the person
- Maintaining balance in family, faith and work
- Good steward of all things
- Concern and care for the soul
- MARRIAGE 911 – Franciscan Media. Over 8,000 books sold.
- GROWING IN LOVE THROUGH PRAYER – Self-published; 5,000 books sold.
- MARRIAGE WORKS IN CHRIST – workbook and video.
- Catch the Short Film – Companion Guide
Made for Each Other – was a weekly one-hour radio show about love, relationships, and marriage which aired on the Guadalupe Radio Network (GRN.) The main focus of the show is to help couples discover God’s plan for marriage and the joy that comes from living it out. Each week we feature a special guest who addresses issues that most (if not all) couples deal with in their marriage. Guests included: Fr. John Ricardo, Christopher West, Dr. Edward Sri, Bishop McIntyre, Fr. Wade Menezes, Fr. Paul Check, Fr. James Dean, Curtis Martin, Mary Beth Bonacci, Teresa Tomeo, Tom Peterson, Patrick Coffin, Jason Everett, Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, and Fr. Ed Hauf among many others.
We no longer host this show, but we will be launching a podcast show later this year called Greg & Julie Your Marriage Disciple, so stay close for more info.
Featured Speaker at The Following Conferences/Shows
- 3 series on EWTN
- EWTN Live
- Life On The Rock
- Fullness of Truth Conference
- National Black Catholic Conference
- San Antonio Catholic Men’s Conference
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministries Conference
- Jacksonville Women’s Conference
- Parish Implementation Committee for USCCB National Pastoral Initiative on Marriage
- Catholic Marriage Summit
- Sacred Heart Major Seminary
- Patrick’s Seminary, Menlo Park, CA
- Priest ConVocation/Washington DC – Corpus Christi
- Relevant Radio
- Ave Maria Radio
- Various radio stations to include Diocesan stations
- Over a hundred presentations in parishes across the nation
- Catholic Television San Antonio
- Shalom Television
- Ramstein Air Force Base – Ramstein, Germany
- Benedictine University – Atchison, KS
- St. Mary’s – College Station, TX
- Northern Arizona University – Flagstaff, AZ
- Texas State University – San Marcos, TX
Guests on the Following Radio/TV Shows
- Catholic Answers
- The Good Fight
- Drew Mariani Show
- Morning Air with Sean Harriet
- Al Kresta Show
- Catholic Connection with Teresa Tomeo
- The Wendy Weiss Show
- Immaculate Heart Radio
- The Catholics Next Door
- Reasons for Faith
- From the Rooftops
- Holy Family Radio
- Shalom TV
- Rise and Walk – GRN
Featured in the Following Books/Publications
- Surprised By Truth 3
- Amazing Grace for Married Couples
- Heaven’s Song
- Faith and Family Magazine
- Catholic Digest
- Roman Catholic Spiritual Direction
- Zenit Magazine
- Envoy Magazine
- National Catholic Register
- Denver Catholic Register
- Catholic Herald
- Various Diocesan newspapers
- San Antonio Express-News
How you can contact us
We want to be available to you as much as we can. Sometimes life gets crazy and it takes us some time to respond, but we will do our best to respond in a timely manner. Here are the best ways to reach us.
- Blog Comments – We really appreciate when you comment on our posts, and we do our best to respond to all of them. Let us know your thoughts on our posts and how we can best help you.
- Surveys – We will host surveys from time to time to gather info on your experiences and what topics you are interested in having information about.
- Email – Email is slowly becoming a thing of the past, but nonetheless it is very reliable, and almost everyone has an email address. Shoot us an email and let’s talk.
- Twitter – Follow us @gregnjuliealex then send me @mention or reply.
- Facebook – One billion plus users strong. “Everybody and their mamma” is on Facebook, literally. We respond to your comments and mentions on our Facebook Page. LIKE our Page and let’s start a conversation!
- Instagram – Check us out and some of our infamous quotes on Instagram.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You!
This is our personal blog. The opinions we express here do not necessarily represent those of any employer, company, or organization that we are affiliated with. The information we provide is on an as-is basis. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.